I am feeling defeated. I have not gained any followers in months. I have been stuck at around 740 followers and haven’t been going anywhere. I don’t want to admit that followers makes a impact on me but it does. I was on such a good roll up until now. I used to average 100 followers a month and now nothing. I’m not sure what I am doing wrong or what I was doing right but it sucks. As soon as I made a instagram tracker it all went to hell. I see it as a curse. As if I got the slightest confidence and it just got shut down like that... I think what really has me bummed is thinking it could take me somewhere. I feel like such an idiot to think it could take it somewhere.
Please don’t get me wrong. I am thankful to get even 700 followers but it’s really me with my depression, self consciousness, and self worth issues. It is a bit distorted. I am still working on myself...forever and always.
I am a mother of 2 sweet boys, 2 Maltese, wife, sister, daughter, friend, full-time worker, etc. I am on the journey to rediscovering myself and hopefully making myself into a better person through creativity, love, family, friends, inspiration, doodling, and dealing with depression!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It seems Mother Nature perhaps settled on a season so far? I can't believe the holidays are right around the corner. Where has the time ...
-
Note to self: Don't have too many faces in one drawing! It is a good learning experience but such a challenge. Getting one face tak...
No comments:
Post a Comment