A lot has been going in this noggin of mine. There is so much going on...I've started a new diet and it has been a real challenge on my mood. I get so irritated and annoyed so easily. I feel as though I am back on those anti depressants but I am not.
At this moment, I am feeling really ashamed of myself. Yes, I am still beating myself up on things. Yes, I am still an overthinker. Yes, I am still at a loss for what I need to do. I am hoping this lifestyle change will give me more clarity and help to think more clearly.
One feeling I can't seem to shake is guilt. I feel guilty I am not a good mom, I feel guilty I am not at my full potential, I feel guilty I am letting people down, I feel guilty for letting myself hold me back, I feel guilty for letting myself feel angry, I feel guilty for being selfish, I feel guilty for not caring...and I don't know why I am this way....
I am a mother of 2 sweet boys, 2 Maltese, wife, sister, daughter, friend, full-time worker, etc. I am on the journey to rediscovering myself and hopefully making myself into a better person through creativity, love, family, friends, inspiration, doodling, and dealing with depression!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It seems Mother Nature perhaps settled on a season so far? I can't believe the holidays are right around the corner. Where has the time ...
-
Note to self: Don't have too many faces in one drawing! It is a good learning experience but such a challenge. Getting one face tak...
No comments:
Post a Comment