I can't believe it is Christmas. I finally got my act together and wrapped the gifts for the kids. I feel like I had so much to do. I cranked out 2 completed challenges and still have my own and one other to go. I still haven't started on my bujo yet for 2018. Part of me is holding out because I might get one from my secret santa BUT that's not until Friday, 12/29/2017, which is really late. Should I just pick the journal now? I have 3 options....yes 3. I am obsessed!
Anyways, I also got asked last minute to be in a 21 character collaboration. I can't turn that down! So cool. As I reflect back on my Instagram account, I am so grateful for the friends I have made! They are from all over the world and to connect on this kind of level is so awesome. Through art, entertainment, humor and silliness. I feel like I have a small circle of friends and it's so cool! I also made a new pen pal! She is from Colorado and it's refreshing to actually write someone rather then being digital all the time. I am excited to write back to her!
Here is the new challenge hosted by me and Charlotte (talli_fox). She is so talented and has always participated in my challenges so I was exited to host this with her. I didn't know this before but she says Januarys are hard for her so hopefully this challenge can bring her spirits up if not for a little while.
I am a mother of 2 sweet boys, 2 Maltese, wife, sister, daughter, friend, full-time worker, etc. I am on the journey to rediscovering myself and hopefully making myself into a better person through creativity, love, family, friends, inspiration, doodling, and dealing with depression!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It seems Mother Nature perhaps settled on a season so far? I can't believe the holidays are right around the corner. Where has the time ...
-
Note to self: Don't have too many faces in one drawing! It is a good learning experience but such a challenge. Getting one face tak...

No comments:
Post a Comment