I posted my completed September Mood Tracker on Tuesday. I held off a bit before posting.
This time it received more karma and views on reddit and even on Instagram then before. I was nervous to share especially seeing my actual "moods" this month. It started off pretty well and ended a bit rough.
I am a mother of 2 sweet boys, 2 Maltese, wife, sister, daughter, friend, full-time worker, etc. I am on the journey to rediscovering myself and hopefully making myself into a better person through creativity, love, family, friends, inspiration, doodling, and dealing with depression!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It seems Mother Nature perhaps settled on a season so far? I can't believe the holidays are right around the corner. Where has the time ...
-
Note to self: Don't have too many faces in one drawing! It is a good learning experience but such a challenge. Getting one face tak...


No comments:
Post a Comment