For whatever reason, the likes and comments on my Instagram posts have slowed down pretty dramatically. My average was around 25 likes and now they barely get even 10! I wasn't getting much already so to have it slow down even more makes me wonder. I haven't been doing anything too differently. I am apart of 3 challenges so I post pretty much daily.
I am contemplating revamping my instagram with some sort of theme. I am not sure what yet.Do I just want a color theme, a way I take my pictures, a specific filter, hmm...I am enjoying the challenges and I also want to post more of my comic characters. Halloween is coming in October (my favorite holiday). Maybe I can start in October? So much to think about...
I am a mother of 2 sweet boys, 2 Maltese, wife, sister, daughter, friend, full-time worker, etc. I am on the journey to rediscovering myself and hopefully making myself into a better person through creativity, love, family, friends, inspiration, doodling, and dealing with depression!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It seems Mother Nature perhaps settled on a season so far? I can't believe the holidays are right around the corner. Where has the time ...
-
Note to self: Don't have too many faces in one drawing! It is a good learning experience but such a challenge. Getting one face tak...
No comments:
Post a Comment