I made it to Day 11! Although I was not completely meat-free I am meeting my goal, eating mostly vegetables. There are some rough times but it seems doable.
I think my co-worker liked her gift. She mentioned having some similar pieces at her house...who knew? Also I submitted a poster for the competition at work. Let's hope for the best!
I am a mother of 2 sweet boys, 2 Maltese, wife, sister, daughter, friend, full-time worker, etc. I am on the journey to rediscovering myself and hopefully making myself into a better person through creativity, love, family, friends, inspiration, doodling, and dealing with depression!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It seems Mother Nature perhaps settled on a season so far? I can't believe the holidays are right around the corner. Where has the time ...
-
Note to self: Don't have too many faces in one drawing! It is a good learning experience but such a challenge. Getting one face tak...

No comments:
Post a Comment