WIP should have been easy to figure out but I had to Google it. It stands for "Work in Progress." I am still working on my Disney princesses/leading ladies project. I didn't intend to have as many faces as I am working on but I am adding in the color now. I am not that happy with a few of them but what can you do? I do not want to start over. Here's a sneak peek.
I am a mother of 2 sweet boys, 2 Maltese, wife, sister, daughter, friend, full-time worker, etc. I am on the journey to rediscovering myself and hopefully making myself into a better person through creativity, love, family, friends, inspiration, doodling, and dealing with depression!
Wednesday, July 19, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It seems Mother Nature perhaps settled on a season so far? I can't believe the holidays are right around the corner. Where has the time ...
-
Note to self: Don't have too many faces in one drawing! It is a good learning experience but such a challenge. Getting one face tak...



No comments:
Post a Comment