My sister and I took a mud and Merlot🍷class today. I made a mug and plate. It was pretty fun. Another experience with a different method of art. I really had no game plan. I just did whatever I felt like. Not sure how well it will turn out but we'll have to wait about 2 weeks to see the final product.
I am a mother of 2 sweet boys, 2 Maltese, wife, sister, daughter, friend, full-time worker, etc. I am on the journey to rediscovering myself and hopefully making myself into a better person through creativity, love, family, friends, inspiration, doodling, and dealing with depression!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
It seems Mother Nature perhaps settled on a season so far? I can't believe the holidays are right around the corner. Where has the time ...
-
Note to self: Don't have too many faces in one drawing! It is a good learning experience but such a challenge. Getting one face tak...
No comments:
Post a Comment